Try Something New
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 pound spaghettini or spaghetti (I used gluten-free spaghetti)
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 10 ounces baby spinach (10 cups)
- 3 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
Directions1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 2 cups pasta water, then drain.
2. In pot, stir together goat cheese and 1 cup pasta water over medium. Add pasta, spinach, parsley, cilantro, lemon zest and juice, and more pasta water if necessary to create a light sauce that coats pasta; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.