- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 (12-inch) prepared, pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) Del Monte whole kernel golden sweet corn, drained
- 6 oz. (about 1 1/4 cups) cooked chicken strips
- 1/4 cups sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded taco cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
Directions1. Preheat oven to 450-degrees F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet or 12-inch pizza pan. Spread salsa over crust. Top with corn, chicken, olives, and cheese.
2. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.