- Prep Time: 30 mnutes
- Servings: 6
A touch of Italy is easy with this ready-in-30-minutes pasta salad.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad classic pasta salad mix
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cubed salami
- 4 oz Provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jar (7.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 oz) pitted small ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4 oz) sliced pimientos, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmpty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together Seasoning mix, water, oil and mustard. Add salami, cheese, onion, artichoke hearts, olives and pimentos; toss gently to combine.
Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Add pasta to salad mixture; toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving.