- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
Summertime is at its berry best with a refreshing main-dish salad like this one.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1 bag (10 oz) ready-to-eat mixed salad greens (such as romaine, iceberg and leaf lettuces)
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup butter toffee glazed-flavored sliced almonds (from 3.75-oz package)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
DirectionsHeat gas or charcoal grill. Brush both sides of chicken with about 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce.
Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Cover grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates; top with raspberries. Cut each chicken breast into slices; fan over salad greens and raspberries. Garnish with almonds.
In small bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce, the oil and orange juice with wire whisk until blended. Drizzle over salads.