- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
An elegant yet quick-to-fix salad that features fresh greens, blue cheese and fresh chives.
- Toasted Walnut Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces (4 cups)
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Roquefort or blue cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch pieces fresh chives
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
DirectionsIn blender or food processor, place all dressing ingredients. Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
In large bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add dressing; toss to coat.