- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken with herb soup
- 1 1/2 cups water (increase to 1 2/3 for creamer rice)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
DirectionsSprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
Heat oil in skillet. Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken.
Add soup, water, and black pepper. Heat to a boil.
Stir in rice and vegetables. Return chicken to pan. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.