- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
Bursting with sweet pears, tart cranberries and crunchy pecans, this 15-minute salad is topped off with a tasty maple dressing.
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup or maple-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3 medium pears, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
DirectionsIn small bowl, mix all vinaigrette ingredients except oil with wire whisk. Beat in oil until blended.
Place pecans in 1-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave on High 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until browned.
Divide salad greens among 6 serving plates. Arrange pear wedges on greens; sprinkle with pecans and cranberries. Drizzle vinaigrette over salads.