- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 5
Enjoy this hearty bacon pancake that’s made using Bisquick mix and served with maple and peanut butter syrup.
- Maple-Peanut Butter Syrup
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup real bacon pieces (from 3-oz package)
DirectionsIn small bowl, beat peanut butter and butter with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup syrup until well mixed.
Heat nonstick griddle to 350°F or heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
In medium bowl, stir all pancake ingredients except bacon with wire whisk or fork until blended. Stir in bacon.
For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown. Serve pancakes with syrup.