- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
No need to wing it when you have a hungry houseful. Chicken breast smothered in Buffalo wing sauce, served on a bun with rich blue cheese dressing, will satisfy ’em.
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce or red pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black and red pepper blend
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 to 5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
DirectionsIn 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, mix Buffalo wing sauce and pepper blend.
Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Add chicken to sauce in baking dish; turn to coat both sides with sauce. Cover; refrigerate 20 minutes to marinate.
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 10 to 13 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
Spread 1 tablespoon dressing on bottom half of each roll. Top with chicken, cheese, tomato, lettuce and tops of rolls.