- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
This two step chicken and veggies pasta recipe is perfect for dinner that’s made in just 30 minutes.
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (7 oz)
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 medium red, orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce (from 10-oz container)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz),
DirectionsCook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli and bell pepper for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain; return to saucepan.
Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce. Cook over low heat about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken and sauce are hot. Sprinkle with cheese.