- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
Pull off a dinner pasta salad in less than 30 minutes. Six easy ingredients are all you need.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad classic pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
DirectionsEmpty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.