- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
20 minutes and two steps is all it takes to toss together a lovely salad.
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz) mixed baby greens or Italian-blend salad greens
- 1 medium red or green apple, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
DirectionsIn small bowl, beat vinaigrette ingredients with wire whisk until smooth.
In large bowl, toss salad ingredients with vinaigrette just before serving.