- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
Fruits, veggies and cheese burst with flavor when tossed with a light and natural vinaigrette.
- 1 large red apple, cut into fourths, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 large pear, cut into fourths, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 medium stalk celery, cut diagonally into thin slices (1/2 cup)
- 4 oz Havarti cheese, cut into julienne strips
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
DirectionsIn medium salad bowl, mix apple, pear, celery and cheese.
In small bowl, thoroughly mix oil and juice concentrate. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.