- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 36
Looking for a stunning appetizer? Then treat your guests to these black bean and corn wonton cups - featuring hints of Asian and Southwest cuisine.
- 36 wonton wrappers (3 1/2-inch squares)
- 2/3 cup Old El Paso chunky-style salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) Green Giant whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) Progresso black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
DirectionsHeat oven to 350º. Gently fit 1 wonton wrapper into each of 36 small muffin cups, 1 3/4x1 inch. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from pan; cool on wire racks.
Mix remaining ingredients except sour cream in medium bowl. Just before serving, spoon bean mixture into wonton cups. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream.