- Servings: 8
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dry
- 1 (8 oz.) package prepared pesto
- 3 cups chunky pasta sauce
- 12 no boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with cooking spray.
2. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of baking dish or pan.
3. In a bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, and pesto until thoroughly blended.
4. Layer noodles, ricotta and pesto mixture. spinach, 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1 cup Mozzarella, and 1 cup pasta sauce.
5. Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
7. Refrigerate any leftovers.