- 1 box (14.5 oz.) Spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 pints (6 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped or small whole leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsCook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat olive oil and garlic in a large skillet until garlic turns golden.
Add cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Drain pasta and add to sauce mixture. Add basil and toss over medium heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.