- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 36
With hints of Asian and Southwest cuisine, this stunning appetizer is sure to draw raves from party guests.
- 36 wonton skins
- 2/3 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Green Giant whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Cilantro sprigs, if desired
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF. Gently fit 1 wonton skin into each of 36 small muffin cups, 1 3/4x1 inch, pressing against bottom and side. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
Mix remaining ingredients except sour cream and cilantro sprigs. Just before serving, spoon bean mixture into wonton cups. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream. Garnish each with cilantro sprig.