- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 16
Dig in to a delicious homemade dip. Make it by layering your favorite Mexican ingredients.
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso refried beans
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 1 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips, if desired
DirectionsIn medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.