- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
Try this dip at your next game day get together; the refried black beans bring great flavor and will help fill up your guests.
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso refried black beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Tortilla chips or crackers, if desired
DirectionsHeat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In small bowl, mix refried beans, Cheddar cheese, salsa and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with queso fresco cheese.
Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.