- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 16
Part pizza, part quesadilla, this southwestern-style appetizer is sure to please.
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso salsa (any variety)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso refried beans (from 16-oz can)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
DirectionsHeat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix salsa and sour cream. Spoon 1/2 of salsa mixture into another small bowl; reserve for topping. To other 1/2 of salsa mixture, stir in 1/2 of the bell pepper and all of the chicken.
To make 2 stacks, place 2 tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet; spread each with chicken mixture. Spread 2 tortillas with guacamole; place on chicken mixture. Spread 2 more tortillas with refried beans; place on guacamole. Top each stack with reserved salsa mixture, 1 tortilla, remaining bell pepper and the cheese.
Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Cut each stack into 8 wedges.