- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
There's a fiesta of flavor and color in the skillet. Come and get it!
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup chili beans in sauce (from 15-ounce can)
- 4 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 ounces)
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired
DirectionsIn 12-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in 1/2 cup of the salsa and the beans; cook until hot. Remove mixture from skillet.
Wipe skillet clean. Arrange tortilla chips in single layer in skillet. Spoon vegetable mixture onto chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.