- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24
Use taco seasoning mix, black beans and fresh mango to create a tropical-tasting taco dip.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso black beans, drained, well rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeño chiles
- Lime-flavored or plain tortilla chips
DirectionsIn small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning mix with spoon or electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Spread on 10-inch round serving plate.
Top cream cheese mixture with remaining ingredients except tortilla chips. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.