- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 22
Savor a warm bean and bacon dip that's ready in about 30 minutes.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso refried beans
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Niblets frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (6 oz)
- Sour cream, if desired
- Tortilla chips
DirectionsCook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Set 2 slices of bacon aside; crumble remaining 6 slices.
Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) microwavable dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix refried beans, green chiles and crumbled bacon. Spread mixture evenly in dish. Sprinkle frozen corn and black beans evenly over refried bean mixture. Pour salsa over top. Sprinkle cheese over salsa. Crumble remaining 2 slices of bacon; sprinkle over cheese.
Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and mixture is thoroughly heated. Garnish with spoonfuls of sour cream. Serve warm dip with tortilla chips.