- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
Gather friends around a platter of this delicious taco "dip," with ground beef, salsa, and plenty of cheese.
- 1 box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso taco shells (12 shells)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso traditional refried beans
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
DirectionsHeat oven to 375°F. Break taco shells in half; arrange in single layer on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare ground beef with seasoning mix as directed on box. Heat refried beans as directed on can.
Layer lettuce, beans, seasoned ground beef, cheese, tomato and salsa on large plate. Serve with warm taco shell halves for scooping.