- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 16
This layered black bean dip has a 10-gallon-hat’s worth of flavor!
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped ripe olive, drained
- Small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 package (15 ounces) tortilla chips
DirectionsMix all ingredients except cream cheese, eggs, onion and chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Spread cream cheese on serving plate. Spoon bean mixture evenly over cream cheese.
Arrange eggs on bean mixture in ring around edge of plate; sprinkle with onion. Serve with tortilla chips.