- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 32
Deliciously seasoned Honey Roasted Sweet Corn mixed into a healthy salsa for easy eating with tortilla chips.
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant Seasoned Steamers frozen honey roasted sweet corn
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped plum (Roma) tomato (1 small)
- 1 medium jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Tortilla chips, if desired
DirectionsCook corn as directed on bag; cool 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except tortilla chips. Stir in corn; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve with tortilla chips.