- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso mild enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 1 cup rinsed, drained, canned Progresso black beans (from 15- or 19-oz can)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 8 cups tortilla chips
- Additional shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions
- Fresh cilantro
- Pickled jalapeño chiles
- Sour cream
DirectionsIn 12-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain, if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in enchilada sauce, green chiles and black beans. Add 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; cook until cheese is melted.
To serve, place about 1 cup tortilla chips on each serving plate. Divide beef mixture evenly over chips. Top nachos with desired toppings. Serve immediately.