- 2 tbsp evoo
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups moderately bitter greens (we used big mix, but a combination of endive and other greens would work)
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
DirectionsWhisk together oil, shallot, vinegar, syrup, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Thinly slice endives on a long diagonal, then toss with spinach and dressing in bowl.
Sprinkle salad with pecans, cranberries, and blue cheese.