- Servings: 4
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp adobo seasoning from Penzey's (you can sub Mexican oregano and cumin)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 1 inch slices
Directions1. Combine cilantro, olive oil, adobo seasoning, cayenne pepper, paprika, and kosher salt in a gallon size plastic bag. Add chicken and marinade for at least three hours.
2. Preheat a grill to medium heat. You could also use your oven, preheated to 400 degrees.
3. Alternate sliding the chicken, peppers, and onion onto metal skewers. Discard remaining marinade.
4. Grill for four minutes on each side. Enjoy!