- Servings: 4
- Marinade Ingredients
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- Pinch of freshly ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Salad Ingredients
- 1 large orange tomato, sliced
- 1 large green tomato, sliced
- 1 large red tomato, sliced
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
DirectionsMarinade the chicken at least 4 hours in advance. Place the chicken breasts in a gallon ziploc bag. Add in all of the marinade ingredients. Mix well; place in refrigerator for 4+ hours.
Once the chicken is fully marinaded, heat your grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts on the grill, covered, and cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side (or until fully cooked).
Meanwhile, prepare your salad by tossing your tomatoes, onions, olive oil, vinegar and salt + pepper in a medium bowl. Pour veggie mixture onto your serving dish. Add avocados and cilantro. Top with sliced grilled chicken breasts.