- Servings: 3-4
- 4-6 eggs (pending your preference)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. prosciutto, chopped
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesan (I used a parmesan, asiago and reggiano blend)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 400 degrees F (or temperature specified on pizza dough package). Place pizza stone in oven (if you're using one).
Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add prosciutto, kale, green onion and spices. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until prosciutto is crispy. Set aside.
Spread pizza dough into a circular shape on a large cutting board. Once oven is preheated, remove stone from oven and set on stove. Caution: it's HOT! Drizzle 1 Tablespoon olive oil on pizza stone. Carefully, transfer pizza dough to pizza stone. Add prosciutto, kale and onion mix. Top with mozzarella and then parmesan. Return pizza stone to oven and bake for 2 minutes.
Pull out oven rack (leaving the pizza stone on the rack), and crack eggs on top of pizza. Return oven rack to proper position and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating.