Similar taste to Thai Peanut Chicken, perhaps a little spicier.
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce (1 is mild with a bite, 1.5 is medium, 2 is hot)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 8 oz. Udon or linguine noodles
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
- Chopped peanuts
Directions1. Cook noodles in salted water.
2. In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, peanut butter, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic and cook over medium-low heat. Whisk until smooth and remove pan from heat.
3. When noodles are done, drain and toss with sauce. Divide into individual servings and sprinkle with green onions, cilantro, and chopped peanuts. Before eating, squeeze juice of 2 lime quarters over each serving and stir to combine.
*If desired, add meat to this dish by stir-frying shrimp or very thinly-sliced chicken (partially freeze it first to make slicing easier) in some olive oil with a couple cloves of garlic, some fresh ginger, some green onions, soy sauce, and a small squirt or two of Sriracha chili sauce.