Simple and easy way to make lasagna.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 16 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz. cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- Lasagna noodles, uncooked
Directions1. Brown ground been, garlic, and onions. Drain.
2. Combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and mushrooms with beef.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cheeses.
4. Layer sauce, then noodles, then cheese three times and end with a fourth layer of sauce.
5. Cook in crock pot on low for 5 hours.