- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 Old El Paso Stand N' Stuff taco shells (from 4.7-oz box)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup barbecue baked beans (from 16 oz. can)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
Directions1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In small bowl, toss chicken strips with cumin and paprika to coat. In 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, stand taco shells side by side.
2. Fill each shell evenly with seasoned chicken. Divide pepper strips evenly over chicken. Top each with 1/4 cup baked beans and 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle with bacon.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish with grape tomatoes.