- Servings: 6
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 3.5-lb. whole chicken, cut into parts
- 1 lb. tiny new potatoes
- Finely chopped parsley for garnish, optional
Directions1. In a very large bowl stir together the yogurt, paprika, olive oil, and salt. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and turn to coat with the yogurt mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigeration for 2 to 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Cut the potatoes in half, and lay them on the parchment paper, cut side down, leaving a little distance between them.
3. Place the chicken pieces on the potatoes. Roast for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is done (170 degrees F for breasts, 180 degrees F for thighs and drumsticks). Sprinkle the chicken and potatoes with the parsley. Serve the rest with a simple green salad.