- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour torillas (6"), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
Directions1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder in medium bowl.
2. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken, and cheese in large bowl.
3. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in 11x7x2" baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas. Cover baking dish.
4. Bake 40 min. or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and onion.