- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced (we chopped it)
- 1/4 c. catalina dressing, divided (we used French)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) spaghetti, broken, uncooked
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 1 c. thin carrot slices
Directions1. Heat 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook & stir 5 min. or until cooked through.
2. Add remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing, water, chicken broth, soy sauce & peanut butter. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti; cover. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 5 min.
3. Stir in broccoli & carrots; cover. Simmer 4-6 min. or until spaghetti is tender. Serve.