- 1 small package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste (we used the 6 oz. size)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sherry (we just used water)
- 1 can tomato soup
- grated cheddar or Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
Toss cooked noodles in oil. Place in greased crock pot. Add all remaining ingredients, except cheese. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover and cook on low 4-8 hours or on high 2-3 hours.
Report this Recipe
Fill out the following form, with as much detail as possible, describing the issues with this recipe.