- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, trimmed of fat (or the equivalent of boneless pork chops)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1-2 cups couscous, prepared according to package directions (or rice, quinoa, etc.)
DirectionsIn a liquid measuring cup combine the oil, broth and spices. Cut small slits with a paring knife into the pork roast (or pork chops). Place the pork in a 4-quart slow cooker and pour the broth/spice mixture over the top of the pork. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 7-8 hours until the pork is tender.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred into pieces. Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker and toss with the juices/liquid. Serve the meat/juices over couscous.