- * cooking spray
- * 1 tsp olive oil
- * 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- * 2 medium scallions, chopped
- * 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- * 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- * kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- * 1 1/2 cups grated reduced fat mexican blend cheese
- * 4 Large La Tortilla Factory Low Carb tortillas (I just used 9 plain corn tortillas)
- * chopped scallions
- * chopped cilantro
- Enchilada sauce:
- * 1 garlic cloves, minced
- * 1 tbsp chipotle chilis in adobo sauce, optional for more heat (I used 1 T of the liquid in jar, but not the actual peppers)
- * 1 cups tomato sauce
- * 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- * 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- * 1/2 cup fat free vegetable broth (I used chicken broth)
- * kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
DirectionsFor the enchilada sauce: in a medium saucepan, spray oil and sauté garlic. Add chipotle chile, chili powder, cumin, broth, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Set aside until ready to use.
Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium nonstick skillet, sauté garlic and scallions in olive oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes; add zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and cook about 4-5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup cheese; mix well.
Divide zucchini between in each tortilla, roll and place seam side down in baking dish.
Top with enchilada sauce (you might not use all) and remaining cheese and bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
Serve with chopped cilantro, scallions, and reduced fat sour cream if you wish. Enjoy!!