- 1 each green, orange and red bell pepper (I used yellow instead of green)
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 onion
- 1 head broccoli
- 15 asparagus spears
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T olive oil (I used sesame oil)
- 2 T soy sauce (I used low-sodium)
- salt and black pepper
- (I also sprinkled some ground ginger on it)
Directions1. Chop or slice all of the vegetables into bite size pieces.
2. Lightly oil a wok or skillet; heat over low until very hot.
3. Add the garlic; saute to a golden brown.
4. Add all the vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste. Increase the heat to medium and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the veggies are crisp-tender.
5. Add the soy sauce and stir well to blend.
6. Transfer to a large bowl, adjust season and serve with rice (I used jasmine rice).