- * 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- * 1/4 cup honey
- * 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- * 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- * 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- * 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- * 3 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
Directions* 1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Place a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut and toast, stirring constantly, until light golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; let cool.
* 2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine honey, corn syrup and peanut butter. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring, then remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and cocoa.
* 3. Continue stirring until chocolate chips have melted, then stir in cereal and toasted coconut until well coated. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.