- Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 & 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 package Fun Size Snickers (11 oz), chopped
Directions1. In a small saucepan, combine the butter and brown sugar. Heat until boiling, then simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Watch the mixture carefully--sugar can scorch quickly!
2. Transfer the butter-sugar mixture to a large mixing bowl and allow it to cool for 20 minutes. Once the mixture is cooled, whisk in the eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the salt, flour, and baking powder. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir just until combined. Stir in the chopped Snickers.
3. Chill the cookie dough for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F and coat a whoopie pie pan with nonstick spray. Line each cavity with a parchment paper circle.
4. Scoop 1/4 cup of cookie dough into each cavity of the pan. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown and the centers are almost set. Cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.