- Servings: 20 bars
- 1 package (16 oz) Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 25 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 7 fun-size Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9-inch pan with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the crushed cookies and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan, and bake for 6-8 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine the condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth.
4. Sprinkle the chopped candy bars and chocolate chips evenly over the baked crust. Drizzle the peanut butter mixture evenly over the candy bar layer.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting into bars.