- Servings: 4
- 2 pounds broccoli, cut into bite size florets
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 t hot pepper flakes
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- zest and juice of 1 large lemon
DirectionsPreheat the oven to 4250 F. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with 2 T of olive oil and the chopped garlic. Season with salt, pepper and the crushed red pepper flakes.
In a separate bowl, combine the shrimp, remaining 1 T olive oil, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread the broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes. Add the shrimp to the baking sheet and toss with the broccoli. Roast, tossing once halfway through, until shrimp are just opaque and the broccoli is tender and golden around edges, about 10 minutes more.
Squeeze the lemon juice all over shrimp and broccoli just before serving.