- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Leftover grassfed beef steak or roast works well, too
- 1/2 cup beef stock or broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Good melting cheese
DirectionsIn a large, ovenproof skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
Add peppers, onions, and mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms are translucent and peppers and mushrooms are soft.
Meanwhile, turn your oven broiler on low.
Next add the leftover beef. You can use raw beef if you want, too. Saute for a minute or two.
Then add the stock/broth, Worcestershire sauce, coconut aminos, and hot sauce. Saute for a few minutes more.
Now sprinkle some shredded cheese or lay some cheese slices atop the beef mixture. Place in the oven under the broiler until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Remove from broiler and enjoy!