- 8 oz baby red potatoes, cut into 1" x 1/2" pieces
- 4 oz green beans, cut in 2" pieces
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, white and pale green parts, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or dill
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
DirectionsCook potatoes in pot of boiling water, salted, for 8 minutes, or until tender. Add green beans during last minute of cooking.
Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat, stir in vinegar.
Drain potatoes and beans. Toss with oil mixture, parsley, tarragon. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm on a bed of spinach.