- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (8 oz)
- 1 cup frozen organic sweet corn
- 1 jar (16 oz) Muir Glen® organic medium garlic cilantro salsa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
DirectionsCook pasta as directed on box, adding corn during last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; rinse with cold water.
In large bowl, stir together salsa, olive oil, lime juice and salt. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.