- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
- (I also added about 1 1/2 cups frozen peas/carrot medley and 3/4 cup frozen broccoli)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a 9x13-inch baking dish (I used a 7x11 dish), combine the pasta, tuna, and soup (and veggies). Mix well, and then top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.