- 2 (240 g) cans red salmon
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)
- (I also added about a Tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning)
- kosher salt
DirectionsMix all ingredients together. If the mixture is too soft, add more oats. If the mixture is too dry add another egg white. Shape into cakes.
Spray non-stick frying pan and cook until golden on each side.
These are delicious hot or cold.